Millbury Street (between Providence Road & Hudson Avenue)
Contact the D.P.W. Office during normal business hours with any questions at 508-839-5335 ext.1124
- The Grafton brush dump is now closed for the winter season. Thank you for your patronage.
Rules Governing the Brush Disposal Area
- No butt logs or stumps are accepted.
- No lumber or other building products or debris is accepted.
- No dirt, concrete or other solid wastes are accepted.
- Accepted items will be brush that is 10" or less in diameter, clean unbagged leaves, grass clippings, hedge clippings and other clean yard wastes.
- The facility is for Grafton residents only and for material originating from Grafton.
- Saturday hours of operation are 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- No disposal by landscaping companies is permitted.
- Only vehicles with valid Town issued permits will be allowed entry into the brush disposal area.
- Permits can be purchased in the D.P.W. Office for a fee of $25.00 (cash or check only).
- Dates are subject to change with minimal notice.
- Current brush dump permits (yellow) are valid until June 30, 2017.