Millbury Street (between Providence Road & Hudson Avenue)
Contact the D.P.W. Office during normal business hours with any questions at 508-839-5335 ext.1124
- The Grafton brush dump will be open on the following Saturdays from 9:00am to 1:00pm: 4/29, 5/6, 5/13 and 5/20.
- Please Note: The brush dump will be closed on Saturday, May 27th for Memorial Day weekend.
- Beginning Monday, April 24th, the brush dump will be open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am to 1:00pm and closed on Fridays.
- The Grafton brush dump is closed on Sundays.
- Current brush dump stickers (yellow) are valid until June 30, 2017.
- Brush dump permits are available for purchase at the D.P.W. Office located on the 2nd floor of the Grafton Municipal Center or at the brush dump on Saturday's only. The cost is $25.00 (cash or check only).
Rules Governing the Brush Disposal Area
- No butt logs or stumps are accepted.
- No lumber or other building products or debris is accepted.
- No dirt, concrete or other solid wastes are accepted.
- Accepted items will be brush that is 10" or less in diameter, clean unbagged leaves, grass clippings, hedge clippings and other clean yard wastes.
- The facility is for Grafton residents only and for material originating from Grafton.
- No disposal by landscaping companies is permitted.
- Only vehicles with valid Town issued permits will be allowed entry into the brush disposal area.
- The Town of Grafton does not offer curb side pick-up.
- Please note: Dates are subject to change with minimal notice.