Stop by the Recreation Office to purchase in person with a cash or check or Click Here to Buy Online
Nashoba Valley Ski Area - Westford, MA
- Anytime Ski/Snowboard Ticket: Regular Price - $55, Grafton Rec Price - $47
- Weekday/Night Ski/Snowboard Ticket: Regular Price - $45, Grafton Rec Price - $36
- Snowtubing Ticket: Regular Price - $33, Grafton Rec Price - $31
Pats Peak Ski Area- Henniker, NH
- All Mountain Adult Ticket-Valid Anyday: Regular Price- $66, Grafton Rec Price- $50
- All Mountain Junior/Senior Ticket-Valid Anyday: Regular Price- $56, Grafton Rec Price- $40
- All Mountain Adult Lift Ticket & Rental: Regular Price- $89, Grafton Rec Price- $70
- All Mountain Junior/Senior Lift Ticket & Rental: Regular Price- $79, Grafton Rec Price- $60
- Saturday Night POP: Regular Price- $49, Grafton Rec Price- $44 (Includes skiing, snowtubing, rentals, snowboarding, rentals, lesson tips and entertainment!)
4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport - New Hampshire
- Each Ski NH downhill and cross country ski area member contributes one free lift ticket or trail pass for your fourth or fifth grader to enjoy New Hampshire's scenic ski trails this winter. In addition, each area also provides one additional offer; these may include such offers as savings on first-time and beginner lessons or equipment rentals for your fourth or fifth grader, savings on lift tickets and trail passes for parents and siblings, and more. Click here to get details on how to order your passport!
- Skiing and snowboarding are magical sports and that can change lives, supporting healthier decisions and experiences that can last a lifetime. There is no better time to fall in love with snow-covered mountains of Vermont than during a student's 5th grade year. To help our youth get to the hills, Ski Vermont offers participating fifth graders up to 88 days of virtually free skiing and riding at Vermont’s alpine and Nordic resorts with the Fifth Grade Passport. Click here to get details and to order your passport!
Click here for more free and discounted tickets and passes offered through the Grafton Library.
MASS PARKS PASS
To encourage everyone to enjoy our Massachusetts state parks and the 450,000 acres of public land that DCR manages,you can borrow a free MassParks Pass for 2016 from the Recreation Department.
- RESERVING THE PARKS PASS
Passes are available on a daily basis from Memorial Day - Labor Day. Passes reserved on Fridays are additionally valid for Saturdays and Sundays. Click here to reserve your pass - scroll down to the facility 'Mass Parks Pass' and click on the 'Reserve' button on the right hand side. You must have a RecDesk account to reserve your pass. On the left hand side of the page, you can log in to your account or create a new one.
- PASS PICKUP/RETURN INFO
Passes may be picked up at the Rec Office on weekdays starting at 8:30am and must be returned no later than 8:30am the next day. Passes reserved on Friday are valid for the weekend and must be returned by Monday morning. Passes may be returned after hours in the Letter Drop in front of the Municipal Center. A pass may be available even if not available online. Please call the office with questions at 508-839-5335 x1156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.