March 31, 2017: Someone Special Dance
- FREE. For Grades 2-5 from 6-8pm at the Municipal Center Gym.
- Bring Mom, Dad, a grandparent, guardian, aunt, uncle or any adult that is special to you! *For a printable invitation CLICK HERE
May 6, 2017: Grafton Gazebo Road Race
- The 28th Annual Grafton Gazebo Road Race Returns! NEW this year - Chip Timing by North Shore Timing, New Youth Age Categories and a 3K Mile Walk
- REGISTRATION - Click Here to Download a Registration Form or Click Here to Register Online. Register by April 1 to be guaranteed a free event shirt!
- 5 Mile Run
- 18 and older: $25.00 (until April 21), $35.00 (until May 4 & Day-Of Registration)
- 17 and under: $10.00 (until April 21), $25.00 (until May 4 & Day-Of Registration)
- 3K Walk (Untimed): Route will be Posted Soon
- Any Age: $7 (until April 21), $10 (until May 4 & Day-Of Registration)
- 5 Mile Run
- AWARDS: Top male and top female winner overall, first 3 male/female finishers in age groups: 8 and under. 9-11, 12-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39,40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
- Click Here for more Information including a Course Map, Previous Year's Results and more.
June 17, 2017: Big Truck Day
- FREE. From 10am-Noon behind the Municipal Center.
- Climb aboard all sorts of big rigs and trucks.
- First 200 kids get a free hat. Rain or Shine.
June 17, 2017: Sand Castle Contest
- Bring your building supplies to Silver Lake Beach between 2-4pm to construct your best sand castle. Prizes awarded.
Silver Lake Beach pass required.
June 28 - Oct. 11, 2017: Farmers Market
- Wednesdays from 2-6pm on the Grafton Town Common
- Support your local farmers whil shopping for fresh produce, goodies and more.
- Rain or Shine.
June 30, July 28, August 25, 2017: Movies in the Park
- Free Movies on Friday nights in town parks. Movies and locations TBA.
July 12 - Aug 23, 2017: Concerts on the Common
- FREE. Every Wed. at 6:30pm on the Grafton Town Common. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the live music
- Rain Location is the Grafton Municipal Center Gymnasium
- *This program is brought to you in part by a grant from the Grafton Cultural Council, a local agency Cultural Council, a state agency.
- July 12: In the House - R&B, Motown & Dance Rock - Click Here to Listen
- July 19: Buzztones Rhythm Revue - Roots, Rock & Soul Stew - Click Here to Listen
- July 26: Beatles for Sale - Beatles Tribute Band - Click Here to Listen
- August 2: Blue Light Bandits - Funk, Pop, Rock & Groove - Click Here to Listen
- August 9: The Twangbusters - Boogie, Blues & Bop - Click Here to Listen
- August 16: TBD
- August 23: Claflin Hill Symphony Orchestra
July 22, 2017: Fun in the Sun
- FREE. From 11am-2pm at Nelson Park
- Games, waterslides, music, food, fun for all ages.
August 20, 2017: Doggie Dip Day
- FREE. From 11am-2pm at Silver Lake Beach
- Take your four legged friend for a swim. Donations accepted of pet supplies, bedding, and food for a local shelter