Silver Lake Beach, located at 245 Upton St., is open to both residents and non-residents from late June to late August and operated by the Town of Grafton Recreation Department.
- Sandy Lifeguarded Beach
- Concession Stand
- Restrooms/Changing Rooms
- Outdoor Shower
- Picnic Tables
- Deep Water Raft
- Swim Lessons
Hours of Operation
- The beach is open daily from 11am - 7pm, weather permitting, from June 17 - August 19, 2017.
- Beach hours may change daily due to weather conditions. For updates or to check on the status of beach hours, visit us on Facebook or Twitter, call the Recreation Department Office at 508-839-5335 x1156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
(for immediately family only)
(valid for up to 2 people)
(for up to 5 people)
|Per Person||Senior (65+)*|
*Seniors must bring proof of age. **Under 2 no charge when accompanied by an adult over 18.
Click Here to Purchase your Season Pass Online.
How to Purchase Beach Passes
- Season Passes can be purchased online via credit card at GraftonRec.com and picked up at the Recreation Office or Silver Lake Beach (once in operation) OR by cash or check at the Recreation Office or directly at the beach (when open). Season Passes must be hung from the vehicle’s rearview mirror. If a pass is lost or misplaced, a replacement fee will be charged.
- Daily Passes are only available at the beach. Daily Passes must be displayed on the dashboard.
· These rules and regulations are intended to promote the safety and convenience of all who use the facilities at Silver Lake Beach, as well as allow for maximum use of our parking area. To that end, these parking regulations will be strictly enforced.
· Any person wishing to park a vehicle at Silver Lake and use the facilities must obtain a beach pass. All parking at Silver Lake Beach is at vehicle owner’s risk. Vehicles may park at Silver Lake only during posted hours. Vehicles must leave promptly at closing time.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas directed by staff. If the parking lot is full, vehicles MAY NOT park on Route 140. A parking lot attendant will be on duty.
ALL PATRONS MUST FOLLOW ANY DIRECTION GIVEN BY THE ATTENDANT OR BY OTHER STAFF AT SILVER LAKE.
"The Rec Department and the crew at Silver Lake Beach have earned our vote for the outstanding program provided. You can swim under the watchful eyes of the trained Life Guard staff, read a book, or get snacks at the concession stand. The toilet facilities are clean, and the beach area is devoid of litter. Consistently.
Yearly beach passes are available at a very reasonable price, so this is one of the great assets of Grafton!
See you at the beach!" - Elaine and Al S.
"I want to say that the staff at the beach were all excellent this summer. I had a summer pass and enjoyed it very much. My grandson attended swim lessons with Nick and Dan, at 1130. They were very good with all the kids,but I was very impressed with their patience and how well my grandson did in the class. He did not want to go to swim lessons and today he was very sad it was over. I really like how each class, had a lesson about water safety before going out in water. Thank you again for hiring a great summer staff." - Denise M.