Applications for 40A hearing before the Zoning Board of Appeals are held in accordance with Massachusetts General Law Chapert 40A in fpr all zoning districts. For more information see Section 1.4 of the Grafton Zoning By-Law.
The Zoning Board Of Appeals has 65 days from receipt of the application to schedule the public hearing.
Click on any of the following links to see the Application and project related materais.
Applications Before the Board
- Variance Request - Front lot width - 120 Adams Road
- Variance Request - Parking - 4 Worcester Street
- Special Permit Request - Change Residential Unit back to Commercial Space - 311 Providence Road
- Variance Request - From Front Lot Width -14 Hudson Street
- Special Permit/Variance Request - Side Set Back & Extending Pre-existing, non-comforming structure - 9 Logan Path