Current Programs & Registration
- View Programs Online.
- View the 2023 Spring and Summer Brochure. Registration opens February 6 at 8am.
- View the 2022 - 2023 Fall and Winter Brochure (PDF).
You may register for programs online via credit card (see note below) or with cash or check in the Recreation Office.
Please plan accordingly as registration closes 1 week prior to the Program Start date (unless otherwise stated). This allows us to staff correctly, maintain proper rosters, etc. Thank you!
Note: There is a fee associated with using Authorize.Net, a service that securely sends payments online. The fee is approximately 2.8%. The Town of Grafton does not receive any portion of the convenience fees. Please note, the convenience fee is non-refundable, even if a program cancels or refunds are issued. When paying by credit or debit card online, the charge will be listed as Rec Desk, LLC on your statement. RecDesk does not store your credit card information and accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Have you participated in one of our programs? If so, we want to hear from you! Please complete a quick online survey.
- Programs are offered to Grafton and non-Grafton residents except when noted otherwise.
- All programs offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All registrations are due no later than one week prior to the start of the program, unless otherwise stated.
- Registrants may only sign up themselves or immediate family members only.
- Confirmation of enrollment in a program will be sent via email upon the completion of registration.
- We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, origin, sexual orientation or persons with disabilities.
- The Recreation Department is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen items.
- No electronic devices of any kind are allowed in any program. No cell phones.
- The Recreation Department cannot dispense medication. Please make arrangements if your child needs medication.
- The Recreation Department and/or press will take photos of programs for publicity purposes.
- Additional waiver forms may be required based on vendor.
- We reserve the right to cancel, change or consolidate classes when necessary.
- Each program has age requirements which will be strictly enforced.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for signing in and out their child on a daily basis.
- It is the parents'/guardians' responsibility to pick up your child on time. First offense is a warning, second offense $10 per 15 minutes late.
- Any staff member may ask that your child stay home if there are behavioral issues.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child prior to attending any program and bring additional sunscreen in a backpack. Staff will remind your child/children to reapply sunscreen, but will not be able to apply sunscreen to your child/children.
Refund / Credit Policy
The Recreation Office must be notified in writing or via email no later than 10 business days prior to start of program requesting your withdrawal and refund/credit request. Refunds/credits are not issued if the participant misses any portion of the program. If your withdrawal affects the status of the program (i.e., the number of participants drops below the minimum to run), and we are unable to fill your spot, you may only be eligible for up to a 25% refund or credit.
Credits will be issued when written notice is given no later than 10 days prior to the start of the program. The credit is a household credit and valid for 1 year. Credits may be subject to a $10 processing fee.
Refunds are only issued:
- If the class is canceled due to low enrollment
- Due to a medical reason (a doctor's note is required). Partial/pro-rated refunds will be issued after a program has started.
- If there is a waiting list for the program and we are able to fill your spot
Other refund requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Credit card processing fees cannot be refunded. Refunds are subject to a $20 processing fee.
Classes are canceled if Grafton Public Schools are closed due to weather. If a class needs to be canceled due to weather, you will be notified via email no later than 1 hour prior to the start of the program. Efforts will be made to make up classes due to weather, but are not guaranteed. If a class is canceled due to an illness/absence of an instructor, efforts are made to hold a make-up class. If a participant is unable to participate in the make-up class, a refund/credit will not be offered. If a make-up class cannot be held, you will be issued your choice of a refund or credit for the pro-rated amount.
Waiting List Policy
If you are placed on a waiting list, and you are informed a spot has opened and you agree to take it, you will have 24 hours from being notified to make payment. If payment is not received within the timeframe, the open spot becomes available to the next waiting list participant.