- H to S
- Recreation Department
- Playgrounds, Fields & Facilities
Playgrounds, Fields & Facilities
Playgrounds, Fields and Facilities overseen by the Recreation Department
View a Printable Static Map (PDF). Search for Parks/Amenities by Keywords.
Accessible routes to playground structures/amenities and park amenities are provided by GrassMats rubber matting. Accessible amenities are marked in the individual listings with an asterisk.
Usage Requests/Reservations are available for these fields and facilities. View Recreation Field Use Policies (PDF). View the Availability Calendar and submit your request by emailing the Recreation Department.
Parties interested in naming rights of parks, fields or facilities can view Recreation's Naming Policy (PDF).
|Airport Park |
8 Bedford Dr., N. Grafton
Basketball court, (2) baseball fields, small unlined soccer field, bike rack
A full perimeter paved path exists around the entire park accessing amenities.
(2) belt swings, (1) toddler swing, climbing structures, standalone slide, (1) handicapped swing*, ages 2-12 structure with 4 slides*, (2) benches*, picnic table*
377 Providence Rd., S. Grafton
|Soccer field, baseball field|
|Ferry St./Fisher Park|
115 Ferry St., S. Grafton
|Basketball court*, tennis court*, pickleball court*, (3) baseball/softball fields, small unlined soccer field, bathrooms* (open during games only)|
(2) belt swings, (1) toddler swing, shady canopy with picnic table, (1) handicapped swing*, ages 2-5 structure with slide*, ages 5-12 structure with 3 slides*, bench*
|Norcross Park |
18 North St., Grafton
|Baseball field*, basketball court*, open grass area, benches*||(3) belt swings, (2) toddler swings, (1) handicapped swing* (2) age 5 -12 structures with 3 slides*, picnic tables*, benches* |
|Perry Hill Park |
3 Perry St., N. Grafton
(2) belt swings, (1) toddler swing, (1) handicapped swing*, ages 2-12 structure with 4 slides*, multiple single structures, bike rack, bench*, picnic table*
176 Providence Rd., S. Grafton
|Soccer field*, canoe/kayak launches||Age 2 to 5 structure with 3 slides*, Age 5 -12 structure with 2 slides and climbing wall*, bench*, picnic table*|
Other Playgrounds, Fields and Facilities in Town
Usage Requests/Reservations are available for these fields and facilities. See the individual listings for more information.
For Grafton Public School facilities: View the Calendar and Request Use through the Grafton Public Schools website. Your account will need to be approved before you can submit your request.
1 Grafton Common, Grafton
|Gazebo, benches, open lawn||Use of the Common and Bandstand is open to the public for functions and activities by reservation only. Reserve Grafton Common|
|Grafton High School|
24 Providence Rd., Grafton
|Fields: baseball, softball, (2) turf, (3) outdoor basketball courts, (4) outdoor tennis courts|
Facilities: classrooms, gymnasium, auditorium
|Grafton Lions Club|
68 Brigham Hill Rd., N. Grafton
|Soccer field, pavilion, trails||Usage Requests are handled directly through the Lions Club. Reserve Lions Club|
|Millbury Street Elementary School|
105 Millbury St., Grafton
Playground: (7) belt swings, (1) handicap swing, age 5 to 12 structure with 3 slide, age 5 to 12 structure with 2 slides.
Fields: soccer, baseball
Facilities: classrooms, library, cafeteria, gymnasium
|Mill Villages Park|
61 Main St., S. Grafton
|Pavilion, open lawn, benches, walking path||Use of the Park and Pavilion for functions is available to the public by reservation only. Reserve Mill Villages.|
6 Prentice St., N. Grafton
|Playground: (4) belt swings, (4) toddler swings, age 5 -12 structure with slide, fire truck climbing structure, benches|
Park/Fields (3) softball, basketball court, disc golf course
|Usage Requests of Nelson Park are handled by its Board of Trustees. View a calendar and reserve|
|North Grafton Elementary School|
44 Waterville St., N. Grafton
Playground: (16) belt swings, (1) toddler swing, age 5 -12 structure with slide and climbing structure, age 5 -12 structure with slide and climbing features, (2) stand-alone slides
Fields: baseball, small soccer, small baseball, sandbox, basketball court
|North Street Elementary School|
60 North St., Grafton
|Playground: (11) belt swings, (3) handicap swings, age 2 -12 structure with 2 slides, multiple single structures|
Fields: soccer, basketball, half basketball court
|South Grafton Elementary School|
90 Main St., S. Grafton
|Playground: (12) belt swings, (4) toddler swings, (2) handicap swings, (2) age 5-12 structure with 3 slides|
Fields: (2) baseball, (1) small and (1) full soccer
If you are looking for a local place to enjoy the outdoors, both the Grafton Land Trust and Conservation Commission oversee a multitude of properties that offer plenty of places for you to enjoy. To view Grafton Land Trust properties and trails maps, visit the Grafton Land Trust website. To view all that the Conservation Commission has to offer, visit the Conservation Commission Page.
Fishing & Boating
View a Paddling Resource Guide by the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor.
- Snow Marsh: Accessed from the Ekblaw Landing; easy paddling, and be sure to bring your binoculars and field guides.
- Ekblaw Landing: (111 Worcester Street, North Grafton, MA 01536) This public river access is perfect for launching your kayak or canoe for a paddling adventure either upstream to the Snow Marsh, or downstream to Lake Ripple.
- Lake Ripple: Boat access to the Lake is either through the town-owned Lake Ripple Conservation Area behind the Municipal Center or from Ekblaw Landing.
- Southern Reach: Just below the Lake Ripple dam you experience a quiet, serene stretch of the Quinsig. Either take out at the Riverview access or continue on to Fisherville Pond.
- Riverview Access: This town-owned access near Riverview Apartments off of Providence Road is near the playing fields.
- Fisherville Pond: Continue on down to the Fisherville dam. Paddle on back to Riverview to take out.