Applications & Forms

See the 2023 Submission Schedule (PDF) or the 2024 Submission Schedule (PDF) to find the deadline to file your request with the Conservation Commission.

For all of the following submissions, the Commission requires one original physical packet and an electronic copy of the original packet.

Documents Needed for a Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA)

Documents Needed for Application for Permit(s) Under the Wetlands & / or Stormwater Bylaw(s)

Documents Needed for a Request for Certificate of Compliance for Wetlands & / or Stormwater Bylaw Permit(s)

  • Request for Certificate of Compliance through OpenGov Online Permitting System. This online form is inclusive of the MassDEP request form - a DEP form does not need to be submitted if requested through this Online Permitting System. Hard copies of the request forms are not required.

Conservation Land Usage Authorization Form

  • Usage Authorization Form - Interested in using a Conservation Land for a group event, overnight camping, wildlife survey, or something other than standard recreation? Please submit the usage authorization form to go on an upcoming agenda for the Conservation Commission's approval.