Are you 60-plus and a Grafton resident? The Grafton senior center has transportation for you! We also serve the disabled of any age!
In-Town service is available every day for errands and medical appointments for $1.50 each way.
Daily transportation to the Senior Center is available every day for lunch and activities.
Service to these communities is also available on the following days:
- Worcester: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, $2.00 each stop
- Shrewsbury: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, $1.75 each stop
- Westborough: (Medicals Only) Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, $1.75 each stop
- Millbury and Sutton: Tuesdays, $1.75 each stop
- Auburn: (Medicals Only) Mondays, $2.00 each stop
Grocery shopping to Stop and Shop is encouraged on Wednesdays.
Please call the Grafton Senior Center at 508-839-9242 to schedule a ride at least 48 hours in advance. If you need to cancel your ride, it is important to call the Senior Center as soon as possible!
Remember - it is a 20-minute pick-up window so be ready! In order to stay on schedule, the van driver will not wait.
See our Rules and Regulations (PDF) for additional information.