Veteran's Advisory Committee
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Justin C. Stone, Chair Term expires: June 29, 2023
- Robert DeToma, Vice Chair Term expires: June 30, 2022
- Shawn McAvey, Clerk Term expires: June 30, 2023
- James Gallagher Term expires: June 30, 2023
- Lucas Remillard Term expires: June 30, 2023
- Holly McCormick Term expires: June 30, 2023
- William Harris Term expires: June 30, 2023
Members of the Veteran's Advisory Committee are appointed by the Select Board for one-year terms. This 5-15 member committee is open to all Grafton Veterans discharged under honorable circumstances who are registered to vote, as well as all non-veteran residents who are registered to vote.
It is the mission of the Grafton Veterans Advisory Board to educate our residents and all elected and appointed officials regarding specific areas of interest that most impact our Veterans. In general, Committee Members are responsible for assisting the Veterans Services Director, providing action plans for annual events such as Veteran's Day and Memorial Day, and providing a summary report for inclusion in the Annual Town Report.