Nomination Papers will be available for Local Town Elections on Monday, January 30, 2023! Any registered voter is eligible to pull papers, which can be obtained by contacting the office of the Town Clerk to make an appointment at email@example.com or 508-839-5335 ext. 1300, email is preferred.
Papers must be returned to the Registrar of Voters through the Town Clerk's office by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 for certification. Nomination papers must contain the names of at least 50 registered voters of Grafton, but candidates are urged to submit more than the minimum number required in case some names or signatures cannot be verified. Nomination papers can be withdrawn up until 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 13, 2023.
The Local Election will be on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The available seats are:
- Select Board - Two (2) seats - 3 year terms
- Board of Library Trustees - Two (2) seats - 3 year terms
- Planning Board - One (1) seat - 3 year term
- School Committee - One (1) seat - 3 year term
- Town Moderator - One (1) seat - 3 year term.
- **Housing Authority - One (1) seat - 3 year term (to fill a vacancy). This seat was added on 3/8/2023.