The Grafton Brush Dump opens for the season this Saturday, April 1, 2023! Brush Dump stickers can be purchased from the DPW Barn at 64 Old Westboro Road for $25.00. The Brush Dump will be open Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Permits are no longer available for purchase at the Municipal Center.
Please note: While the Town does its best to make sure the brush dump is open when advertised, situations may arise where the brush dump might open late, close early or not open at all. Please be aware that hours of operation are subject to change with minimal notice. The brush dump may also close at any time due to severe or inclement weather.
- The brush dump is for Grafton residents only and for material originating from Grafton.
- No bags (paper or plastic) are to be left at the brush dump. Bags must be emptied and taken with the resident.
- Only vehicles with valid Town issued permits will be allowed into the brush disposal area.
- No disposal by landscaping companies is permitted.
What is acceptable:
- Grass clippings
- Hedge clippings
- Plant trimmings and prunings
- Brush that is 10 inches or less in diameter
What is not acceptable:
- Butt logs or stumps
- Construction debris (lumber, sheetrock, furniture, porcelain fixtures, fencing, pallets, shingles, concrete, bricks, or steel/metal of any kind)
- Yard wastes such as dirt, stones, plastic containers, pressure-treated lumber, railroad ties, landscape timbers, landscape fabric or plastic/cloth weed barriers
- No poison ivy, oak, sumac or other harmful plants
- No fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides or algaecides
- Kitty litter/pet manure
- Liquids or aerosol cans
- Mattresses/box springs
- *Styrofoam, packing peanuts or foam packaging of any kind