Do I need a raffle permit?

If you are a non-profit organization in existence for two years or more, you are eligible to obtain a raffle permit. If you have never been issued a raffle permit from this office in the past, you must submit proof of organization for us to keep on file. You will need to complete the Raffle Permit Application (you can download the application from our webpage or pick one up at our office) showing the names and addresses of three officers in the organization and submit with the required fee of $10 (checks made payable to the Town of Grafton). If you have received raffle permits in the past, we will need you to complete and submit to us the Annual Report showing your earnings from the last event you held.

Show All Answers

1. How do I license my dog?
2. Where do I get a copy of my birth certificate?
3. Where are the precinct locations for voting?
4. Who may register to vote?
5. When may I register to vote?
6. How can I register to vote?
7. What must I do if I've changed my address since I registered to vote?
8. Can I register to vote before I turn eighteen?
9. Are there deadlines for voter registration?
10. Do I need to attach identification to my voter registration form?
11. How do I obtain a marriage license?
12. When is the next Town Meeting?
13. How do I file for a business certificate?
14. Do I need a raffle permit?
15. How can I get a copy of a death certificate?
16. How can I get a copy of my marriage certificate?