Dogs that are six months of age or older that reside in the Town of Grafton must be licensed by June 1st. A $10 late fee (per dog) will be applied for licenses obtained on or after June 1st (other than for new dogs).
There are three ways to obtain your dog's license:
- In person at the Town Clerk's office. Be sure to bring a current rabies vaccination certificate and proof of spaying/neutering. The Clerk's office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm; Tuesdays nights until 7 pm.
- By mail. Just complete and mail this form to the Clerk's office. Along with the form, we need a current rabies vaccination certificate and proof of spaying/neutering. Be sure to enclose a check made payable to the Town of Grafton for the proper fee with your request. We will process your request and mail the license back to you.
- Online. Access the online payment center. This option can be used to license or relicense your dog only if you know that the Clerk has the current rabies certificate, as well as proper spay/neuter information, for your dog.
The license fees are as follows:
- Neutered/Spayed dogs, $10
- Male/Female (Unaltered) dogs, $15
Please note: A copy of a current rabies vaccination certificate is required for all dog licenses.