Where can I dispose of needles (new or used)?

It is a State Department of Public Health Regulation that prohibits disposal of any residential (home generated) sharps (needles) in house-hold trash. All sharps must be placed in a regulated container (usually red with a slot to drop in the needle) and brought to a sharps center. The Town of Grafton accepts sharps placed in a regulated container at the Municipal Center located inside of the Board of Health Office at 30 Providence Road.  If you have any questions, please call the Board of Health at (508) 839-5335 x 1119.