View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Cable Oversight Committee is an official, standing town committee
appointed by the town's cable license issuing authority, the Grafton Board of Selectmen.
The Cable Oversight Committee's roles are:
1. Inform the public about cable television services.
2. Assess the cable needs of the community.
3. Communicate and meet with cable company representatives to discuss
matters of mutual interest.
4. Report to the Board of Selectmen on company compliance with the
licenses, supervise the companies responses to complaints.
5. Respond to citizen's questions regarding the cable systems.
6. Keep abreast of community programming issues.
7. Oversee the Cable Fund and it's use.
8. Deal with all cable related matters.