Materials that appear on these project pages are subject to change. Revised materials will continue to be uploaded as they become available to the Commission.
Projects in the Permitting Phase
Listed below are projects currently under review by the Conservation Commission. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- 244 Worcester Street - distribution facility
- 89 Adams Road - fence installation
- 45 Creeper Hill Road - single-family house
Projects Recently Before the Commission
Listed below are projects that were recently approved by the Conservation Commission. These projects will be listed on this page for the duration of their appeal period. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- Fitzpatrick Road - culvert replacement
- 19 George Hill Road - single-family house
- 10 Institute Road - septic replacement
- 88 Worcester Street - gasoline contamination remediation
- 7 Stratton Road - single-family house
- 4 White Flower Lane - in-ground pool
Not all projects reviewed by the Conservation Commission are listed here. Please contact the Conservation Department if you have questions about any project whether or not it is listed above.