Materials that appear on these project pages are subject to change. Revised materials will continue to be uploaded as they become available to the Commission.
Projects in the Permitting Phase:
Listed below are projects currently under review by the Conservation Commission. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- 15 Windle Ave - extension of Windle Ave across Big Bummett Brook to reach upland
- High Point Estates Open Space - restoration work
- 37 Waterville Street - outlet structure repairs
Projects Recently Before the Commission:
Listed below are projects that were recently approved by the Conservation Commission. These projects will be listed on this page for the duration of their appeal period. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- 48 Old Westboro Road - construction of a new DPW facility
- 3 Appaloosa Drive - installation of shed
- 19 George Hill Road - temporary crossings for soil testing
- 43 Estabrook Ave - installation of a solar array
- 44 Estabrook Ave - installation of a solar array
- Elmrock Estates - 21 Wheeler Road & 106 Brigham Hill Road - 31-lot subdivision
Not all projects reviewed by the Conservation Commission are listed here. Please contact the Conservation Department if you have questions about any project whether or not it is listed above.