Materials that appear on these project pages are subject to change. Revised materials will continue to be uploaded as they become available to the Commission.
Projects in the Permitting Phase:
Listed below are projects currently under review by the Conservation Commission. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- 35 Wesson Street - construction of single family house, attached garage, & well
- 39 Sibley Street - wetland delineation
- Waterville St, Pine St, Willard St, & Westboro Rd National Grid - conduit installation
- 15 Windle Ave - extension of Windle Ave across Big Bummett Brook to reach upland
- 42 Institute Road - installation of outdoor challenge course
Recently Approved Projects:
Listed below are projects that were recently approved by the Conservation Commission. These projects will be listed on this page for the duration of their appeal period. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- Existing Utility Right-of-Way - X24 / E157 DCT separation
- 88 Worcester Street - gas station redevelopment
Not all projects reviewed by the Conservation Commission are listed here. Please contact the Conservation Department if you have questions about any project whether or not it is listed above.