Materials that appear on these project pages are subject to change. Revised materials will continue to be uploaded as they become available to the Commission.
Projects in the Permitting Phase:
Listed below are projects currently under review by the Conservation Commission. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- The Ridings - 88 Adams Road - 39-lot subdivision
- 146 North Street - demolition & reconstruction of single-family house
- 7 Stratton Road - wetland delineation
- 103 Worcester Street - tree removal
- 1 Old Saw Mill Road - drainage pipe
- 9 Rodnick Street - single-family house
Projects Recently Before the Commission:
Listed below are projects that were recently approved by the Conservation Commission. These projects will be listed on this page for the duration of their appeal period. Click on a link to view the materials for that project:
- 296 Providence Road - structural reinforcement
- 4 Bridle Ridge Drive - deck expansion
- 98 Worcester Street - reconstruction of pump station
- Meadowbrook Manor - 15 Meadowbrook Road - 3-lot subdivision
Not all projects reviewed by the Conservation Commission are listed here. Please contact the Conservation Department if you have questions about any project whether or not it is listed above.