Tree Removal

The Town of Grafton is responsible for all public shade trees that are located in the Right of Way as defined in the Town's Shade Tree By-Law (see attadched).  If you have a question regarding any public tree contact the Tree Warden, David Crouse, at (508) 839-5335 x 1124.

Trees located within the Right of Way that are located along a designated Scenic Road will further required a Scenic Road hearing pursuant to the Town's Scenic Road By-Law (see attached).

To remove a public shade tree you need to apply for a tree hearing.  Forms for the application are available on this web site.