View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
This Committee is comprised of seven members:
- One representative from the Select Board
- One representative from the Planning Board
- One representative from the Conservation Commission
- One representative from the Recreation Commission
- One representative from the Grafton Land Trust
- Two at-large members appointed by the Select Board for staggered two-year terms.
It is the mission of this committee to coordinate the implementation of the Open Space and Recreation Plan Seven Year Action Plan, amongst the various departments, boards, committees, and organizations that are responsible for action items.
In general, it is the responsibility of this board to assign responsibility for each action item to the necessary department, board, or committee, as well as revise the action plan, produce a summary report for inclusion in the Annual Town Report, and coordinate with the Town master Plann Committee. The complete committee charge with all duties and responsibilities can be found here.