Important Notice: Public Meetings are being conducted in-person and via remote participation. Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (“Zoom”) will be used for remote conferencing services to allow for remote access to public meetings.
THIS MEETING WILL BE BROADCAST LIVE ON GRAFTON CABLE CHANNEL 192 ON CHARTER OR 34 ON VERIZON.
To participate remotely, the June 28, 2021 Planning Board Meeting may be accessed using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/94517578654
OR Telephone +1 669 900 9128; Webinar ID: 945 1757 8654
CLICK HERE for remote participation guidelines.
AGENDA (Revised June 24, 2021)
MEETING MATERIALS are provided below and are in the order set forth by the Agenda.
Please note: Meeting materials continue to be uploaded to the website as they become available at the Planning Department. Normally, the final and completed set of materials will be available on the website at the end of business on the Friday before the meeting.
- Approval Not Required Plan (ANR 2021-06), 57 & 61 North Street, P. Raymond and Marguerite Baril / Jonathan & Kristen Greene (applicant/owner).
- Definitive Plan and Covenant Approval/Endorsement; “The Ridings” (DP 2020-03), Steven Venincasa (applicant/owner).
- Determination of Minor Modification (SP 2016-10.1), 104 Creeper Hill Road, Verizon/Vertical Bridge. Continued from June 14, 2021.
- Approval Not Required Plan (ANR 2021-07), 21-23 N. Brigham Hill Road, Brigham Enterprises, LLC (applicant/owner).
- Determination of Minor Modification (SP 2008-18.2/SPA), 160 & 160R Upton Street, Verizon Wireless.
- Complete Streets Draft
- Mill Redevelopment Overlay District – Literature Review and General Discussion
- Subdivision Rules and Regulations Update
Reports from Planning Board Representatives on Town Committees and CMRPC
- Request for Modification of Site Plan Approval (SPA 2008-1.1), 84-94 Creeper Hill Road, All Steel Fabricating / Magill Real Estate Holdings (applicant/owner).
- Request for Special Permit (SP 2021-04 / SPA) and Site Plan Approval, 23 North Brigham Hill Road, Justin and Jen Compton / Brigham Enterprises, LLC (applicant/owner).
- Request for Site Plan Approval (SPA 2021-01), 308 Providence Road, Todd Cahill and Amy Kinch (Factory Cat, Inc.) (applicant/owner). Continued from June 14, 2021.
- Request for Modification of Special Permit (SP 1996-6.4/SPA) and Site Plan Approval, 109 Creeper Hill Road, Feedback Earth, Inc. / Troiano Trucking (applicant/owner). Continued from June 14, 2021.
- Request for a Plan Approval (PA 2021-01) at 8 Pine Street, GSX-ODG, LLC /Town of Grafton (applicant/owner). Continued from June 14, 2021.