- To Register for Programs Online using a Credit Card*, Click Here. You may also register for programs with cash or check by stopping by the Recreation Department.
- Please plan accordingly as registration closes 1 week prior to the Program Start date. This allows us to staff correctly and maintain proper rosters. THANK YOU!
- Have you participated in one of our programs? If so, we want to hear from you! Please click here to complete a quick online survey.
*Please note: There is a fee associated with using Authorize.Net, a service that securely sends payments online. The fee is approximately 2.8%. The Town of Grafton DOES NOT receive any portion of the convenience fees. Please note, the convenience fee is non-refundable, even if a program cancels or refunds are issued. When paying by credit or debit card online, the charge will be listed as Rec Desk, LLC on your statement. RecDesk does not store your credit card information and accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER.
- Programs are offered to Grafton and non-Grafton residents.
- All programs offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- All registrations are due no later than one week prior to the start of the program,unless otherwise stated.
- Registrants may only sign up themselves or immediate family members only.
- Confirmation of enrollment in a program will be sent via e-mail upon the completion of registration.
- We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, origin, sexual orientation or persons with disabilities.
- The Recreation Department is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen items.
- No electronic devices of any kind are allowed in any program. No cell phones.
- The Recreation Department cannot dispense medication. Please make arrangements if your child needs medication.
- The Recreation Department and/or press will take photos of programs for publicity purposes.
- Additional waiver forms may be required based on vendor.
- We reserve the right to cancel, change or consolidate classes when necessary.
- Each program has age requirements which will be strictly enforced.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for signing in and out their child on a daily basis.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to pick up your child on time. First offense is a warning, second offense $10.00 per 15 minutes late.
- Any staff member may ask that your child stay home if there are behavioral issues.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child prior to attending any program and bring additional sunscreen in a backpack. Staff will remind your child/ children to reapply sunscreen. But will not be able to apply sunscreen to your child / children.
- Refunds: Given only upon that -
A) the class is cancelled due to low enrollment
B) the course requested is already filled
C) a partial refund for a medical reason (a doctor’s note required),
- Programs will not be prorated/refunded if the participant misses any portion.
- A $20.00 processing fee can be charged for refunds.