March 12, 2021: The Summer Brochure is Here
Summer Programming Info:
- Summer Days Program: A lottery will be held for the Summer Days Program due to limited enrollment and to help ease the registration process. Lottery signup runs from March 19 - 21. Each session will be treated separately. You must signup each child for each session you prefer. This signup does NOT guarantee a spot in the program. Participant status will be announced by March 23 with payment due by March 25. Those not placed will be waitlisted.
- The Summer Days Program will only be offered as Full Day this year. It will be at Millbury St. for 6 weeks starting July 6. Program is for ages 6-13 and runs from 9am-4pm (pre/post care not available). Field trips and trips to Silver Lake will not be held. Only Grafton residents and school choice are eligible.
- General Program Information: Registration for all other programs opens March 29 at 8am.
- View our Summer 2021 Brochure.
July 13, 27 & August 10, 2021: Paddling Nights at Silver Lake Beach
- Join us as Fin & Feather from Upton leads the group in an evening paddle around Silver Lake from 6:30-8pm. Individuals and families welcome. You may provide your own kayak or canoe and/or lifevest or rent and rentals will delivered onsite the night of the event which include lifevests and paddles.
- Fee: $5/person
- Boat rental - Canoe or Kayak: $10, Tandem Kayak: $12
- Age requirements:
- To kayak or canoe as an individual, the minimum age is 9 years old.
- The minimum age for a child to be with an adult in a canoe is 4 years old or 30lbs.
- The minimum age for a child to be with an adult in a tandem kayak is 6 years old.
- A canoe can hold up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (minimum of 4 years or 30lbs)
July 14 - August 25, 2021: Summer Concert Series
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm at Nelson Park, 6 Prentice St., Grafton
- FREE. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket
- July 14: Beatles for Sale
- July 21: Buzztones
- July 28: Midtown Horns
- August 4: BoomBox
- August 11: The Band from U.N.C.L.E
- August 18: Big Chief
- August 25: Claflin Hill Symphony