Campaign Finance

Are you considering running for office?  Will you be forming a campaign committee, raising or spending funds?  If you answered yes to these questions, you will need to file campaign finance reports with the Town or State.

Click here for the necessary forms:

Click on the attachment below to view the Guide to Campaign Finance for Municipal Candidates.

If you have any questions, please call the Town Clerk's office at 508-839-5335 ext 1195.